Monday, July 18, 2011

Make Mind a Bad Boy

Make Mine a Bad Boy (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #2)Make Mine a Bad Boy by Katie Lane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book. This is a new to me author who will be on my list of books to buy in the future.



Make Mine a Bad Boy is the second book in the Deep in the Heart of Texas series and it was a wonderful romance. I love small town romance stories, they are filled with quirky and fun characters and when the town actually becomes part of the story, it makes it all the better. Brambel Texas is just that kind of place.



This is Hope's story, which picks up at the wedding of her long lost twin sister (Faith) and Hope's "backup plan" husband Slate. While trying to put up a brave face the town bad boy (Colt) returns to Brambel.



Colt's past is well known and while he has changed and has several secrets he is not telling, he does not try to change anyones perception of him, especially Hope's. Colt's sister Shirlene is Hope's best friend and helps "stir the pot" throughout the story.



Hope and Colt have many shared memories from growing up and a current secret that will have the town talking. I love their chemistry and you can't help but feel the attraction to each other. A great story and I will be waiting impatiently for the next story in the series.











View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment