Friday, April 1, 2011

Poltergeist (Greywalker, #2)Poltergeist by Kat Richardson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Love this series!



This is the second book in the Greywalker series. It has been several months since I had read the first one and was easily sent back into the world of Harper Blaine. The story was rich in mystery, thrills and magic. I love the way the city of Seattle and Pioneer Square are so much a part of the story and the way Ms Richardson brings in the history surrounding the area. Even though I have never visited the area I feel that I have through her books. In this story we find Harper is hired to help a professor who is working on a project about spirits/poltergeists and the way a group can create or control one. The project gets out of hand when one of the assistants is killed and Harper gets involved in whether it was murder or not. She finds more answers about the Grey with the help of her friends Mara and Ben and also asks for help from her not so favorite vampire, Carlos.





Kat Richardson tells a wonderful tale rich with characters that I enjoy getting to know.







I am excited to continue the story of Harper.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment