Friday, March 18, 2011

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)Nightshade by Michelle Rowen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Great book.



I have read several Michelle Rowen books and have always liked them and this is no exception.



This is a story about a girl that gets thrown into something she never expects, has never heard about and is at a loss about what to do. But I love how she takes a minute to think things through and jumps right in. As the story begins we believe who is fighting the good fight and who is evil, however that is not always what appears and the story has some twists and turns. I like how the characters develop and look forward to the next book to see where they go.





Again - love Michelle's stories and will continue to pick up any that she writes.









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment